1. Information You Provide to Us: We collect information directly provided by you at the time of registration and during posting of advertisements. The type of information include your name,email address, password, Institute name and any other direct or indirect information during posting of ads and registration.
2. Information We Collect Automatically: When you use our Service, we automatically collect information about you, including:
2.1. Log Information: We log information about your use of our Service, including the type of browser you use, time you logged in and pages viewed
2.2. Location Information: If you consent to the collection of location information from your computer or mobile device, we may collect your geographic location information when you access or use our service.
2.3. Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the BudgetReads Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
2.4. Information Stored to your local storage: We use the local storage of your system to store some minimal information that would enhance user experience. Local storage is available only in modern browsers and it facilitates websites to store limited information into user's machine. You can choose to disable local storage by accepting a set back in the performance of the website.
3. Information from Third Parties: We make use of external logins to facilitate easy login mechanisms for the user. These external logins provide us some basic information which may include your name and email.
BudgetReads takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you.
BudgetReads uses information about you for various purposes, including to:
5.1. Enable you to access and use our Service;
5.2. Operate, protect, improve and optimize the BudgetReads Service, our business, and our users’ experience;
5.3. Perform analysis, conduct research and analyze trends in connection with our Service;
5.4. Communicate with you about the service, to notify and remind you of the services and advertisements. We may also communicate regarding administrative messages, support, technical notices,updates, security alerts and any other legal obligations enforced by law or other third parties we deal with.
5.5. Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
BudgetReads is based in India and the information we collect is governed by Indian law. By accessing or using the BudgetReads Service you consent to provide the information to us to be governed based on the geography we operate in and any other local law pertaining to other geography have not been considered here and may not be applied.
6. General: We share your geographic co-ordinates which we received with your consent to third parties only for getting the address information.We may share your information, in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
7. Social Sharing Features: BudgetReads Service may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Service with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide those features.